E-Harbour Marine Services is a growing business instilled with familial values. We welcome anyone with the drive to take on a dynamic and challenging opportunity within the maritime industry.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is directly responsible for all operational matters on the assigned vessels. The position supports the smooth conduct of daily operations in the agency together with the other members of the operations department.
The position offers the opportunity to take on independent responsibility and make a strong impact on the overall performance of the company.
The incumbent will:
- Ensure high service levels are delivered to all vessels where E-Harbour is appointed as the shipping agent.
- Full responsibility and ownership for service delivery on assigned vessels.
- Work closely with the other team members within operations/finance to deliver swift and timely services.
- Coordinate with ICA/MPA/Ship Owners and other statutory bodies as required to perform the various ship husbanding tasks.
- Logistics planning for ship spares and supplies.
- Coordinate all vessel mandatory port formalities (arrival/departure).
- Communicate and liaise with our principles, clients, suppliers, contractors, Vessel’s Master, service companies etc.
- Handle vessel’s husbandry matters including Crew, Supply, Spares, Technical, Safety, Annual Surveys, Navigation etc.
- Identify, investigate, and propose potential operational improvements.
- 2 years relevant experience as a boarding officer in ship husbanding services.
- Fit to board ships on a regular basis.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of processes in dealing with ICA/PSA/MPA/Shipyards and other statutory authorities.
- Ability to work independently and possess a strong service-oriented mindset.
- Basic IT competency to learn how to use required government portals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please indicate your availability, current and expected salary in your resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.